Monday 13 December 2010

THE VAMPIRE... a scary poem by 2 Library Club Members !


I am walking through the city

on a dark and dreary night

who knew that on this day I would get an awful fright


So I’m walking down an alleyway

When I catch a glimpse of white

Of course, it is this small figure

Who is lurking in the night


She smiles a bloodcurdling smile

and stares for awhile

She crouches, sitting, ready to jump

My heart just goes THUMP, THUMP, THUMP


She then swiftly pounces

Hands curled like claws

all you can hear is shuffling

as she opens her smiling jaws


Her fangs are agleam

As I scream a gut wrenching scream

Reality fades away

Along with the light of day


Abandoning her prey

is not what this Vampire would do

all night you should pray

she does not come back for…YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.